- Group exhibition “Creatief Den Haag”, Haagsche Kunstkring, 3 July 2004, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Solo exhibition “Russian fairy tale in Slavonian Athens” in “Gallery Ciraki”, Gradsko Kazaliste Pozega, 15th of October 2005, Pozega, Croatia
- Solo exhibition in “M en J Kappers” in Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Solo exhibition “Garden of Eden”, Treehut Gallery, 26th of February 2006, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Gallery "Indian caps", 24 January 2008, Engelse Beurs, Antwerpen, Belgium
- Exhibition Women's day 2008
7th of March 2008, UN ICTY, The Hague, The Netherlands
- "Tulips", group exhibition, 06-31 May 2008, Treehut gallery, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Kaprices d'art, Buttes Chaumont, Pavillion Weber, Paris, France 20-22 june 2008
- European Contemporary Art, Netherlands, 14-28 March
2009, Opera Gallery, Budapest, Hungary
- Solo exhibition, 25th of March - 18th of April 2010, "Galerie Copernicus", Beeklaan 321, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Solo exhibition, 7th of March - 11th of March 2011, ESTEC Fine Arts Club, Wintergarden, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
- Christmas Exhibition, 11 December 2011, ICTY, The Hague, The Netherlands
- 150 years of the London Underground, 11 - 25 February 2013, Covent Garden and Notting Hill Gate stations, London, UK.
- Solo exhibition, 25-30 May 2013, Piet Heinstraat 113, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Exhibition Concorso Buenos Aires from 18 November - 3 December 2014 in Corso Buenos Aires and Pallazo Cusani, Milan, Italy.
- Solo exhibition from 24 November 2014 - 7 January 2015 in Residentie Chateau, The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Farewell Exhibition, Amsterdam House of Arts and Crafts, Oudeschans 21, Amsterdam, 12-19 March 2015.
- Group exhibition “Art Map”, 1 July 2016, Ponte de Lima, Portugal
- Solo exhibition "Natura", 10 March - 4 April 2017, Galerija Razvid, Zapresic, Croatia
"La bible de l'art singulier, inclassable et insolite"
Published by Lelivredart, Paris, France
International Contemporary Artists, Volume VI, NY, USA
"The Boy and a Tiger"
Text by Aleksandra Savic, illustrations by Gordana Zagorec, 2013